Monday, May 5, 2014

Introduction

I really don't know how to start this off, but...Hello!




Welcome to my blog. I've never had a blog like this before, so please don't expect anything too extravagant and fancy. I really just wanted to make this blog to share my experiences with anxiety and share them with other people who may be going through very similar situations. I know that when my anxiety first started and I found out what it was, I would spend hours on the internet reading different blogs, forums, etc. about people's experiences with anxiety and how they dealt with it. That is exactly why I decided to create this blog. For others out there who used to be just like me, and even me now, who just wanted to find out ways to cope with their anxiety issues and realize that they are not alone. You are not alone. 

Thank you for checking out this page and taking this journey with me. I will be posting plenty of posts telling about when my anxiety started, various stories relating to my anxiety and panic problems, and ways I've tried to deal with it. I would like to say that I am not a professional by any means. I don't have any degree in psychology or whatever, I just have first hand experience. I hope you enjoy what my blog has in store for the future and that you stay along for the journey. Also, please do not hesitate to leave comments telling me about your own experiences, asking questions, or giving me suggestions for posts to make. You are also free to leave positive critiques to let me know how I'm doing. I want this blog to be a positive and free space for you to be yourself and form a community with others. 

Until next time,

Kelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment